Today's hike with women from Holland


Greetings all!  

My hunch is that for a while now, the blogs will be less.  I’ll give you an outline of the days to come:

Saturday, May 19
10:00 am hike with the Holland Women Travelers (see next blog post)
(My secret hope is that I get to talk about The Divine Spark with a few of them, but do not want to be pushy...)

Pack up and leave Skala-Eresos to drive back to Mytilene. If I leave in a timely fashion and do not get lost, I can join my new friend Kate from South Africa at a hot thermal pool that supposedly has healing qualities and is only 2 Euro.  Then at 7:00 pm tonight, my two best friends, Jodi and Lynn, arrive into Mytilene. We will be together.

Sunday - lazily wake up and talk more with Jodi and Lynn... not much on the schedule, unless I can talk them into going to Skala Eressos which I hope they say yes, then Sunday, we go back to Skala Eressos.

Monday:  Interview Babs and maybe a few more people. Jodi and Lynn will use the movie camera if we can figure it out.

Tuesday - we have a date with Professor Costas Kanakis who has been corresponding with me since February of 2016. I’m excited to meet him. He is letting us meet some of his students and talk about The Divine Spark, yay!

Wednesday - Lesvos, don’t know yet what we’ll do

Thursday - we leave Lesvos and have one night in Samos due to how the ferry schedule works

Friday, May 25. Jodi, Lynn and I arrive back to Patmos and join up with Robert and Lynn’s husband Luke

Saturday May 26 explore Patmos

Sunday May 27 is Pentecost Sunday and the Greek Orthodox folks celebrate this in a big way, is what I’ve been told.

Monday May 28 - Patmos

Tuesday May 29 - get ready to go back to USA

Wednesday, May 30 - We arrive back to Minneapolis, MN.