Blog Editing


Greetings Everyone,

You have just heard about my Thursday more than anyone would ever care to hear.  I forgot that I had written about Thursday on Thursday night before bed.  So this morning I wrote to you all about Thursday.  You know everyone by heart. You saw that Liza’s partner is Niki.  I forgot her name until I read yesterday’s blog.  

One more time, I could not have blog entries if not for Mary Childs, blog editor extraordinaire.  I told her that she could quit this unpaid job at any time, so she could have her life back.  [From Mary: I can do cut-and-paste well, so I'm good!]

I just got a knock on my hotel room door. The man to spray for cockroaches is here... so I will leave now.  You are too good to read this. Some days I have no one reading.  We have had over 5 tho.  WooHOOOOOO. 

Bye!  

Love and prayers,
Nancy