Response from Mytilene student

Below is a response I received to my presentation:


Date: May 23, 2018 at 4:41:47 AM CDT
To: Nancy Hanson 
Subject: Re: Thank you for attending last night
Thank you so much Nancy for your presentation, your work, and your kindness. 
It was a very nice experience for us all to meet you. You reminded to us the importance of spirituality in some way. It is a great part of our lives that we limit only in religious practice. And those of us who are dissapointed by the greek orthodox church, or those that do not find connection with any official religious group, we do not find the way to connect with our spirituality in a conscious way. 
It has been also very helpful for me to meet you. In these days that we get confused in order to chose our dissertation subject, you reminded to me the importance of searching on spirituality, so I will focus my thesis on a religious group of women and their night dreams and visions. 
Let us have some time and we will reply to you with some stories.
We will forward this message to our fellow co-students.
Thank you so much.