Cats Everywhere

Today, after our hike, I asked Robert to let me off so I could try to figure out the “short cut” through Hora to our house. Today and yesterday I finally figured it out. 

Here is a scene of a cat taking a nap. 

 Cats are everywhere. We have Scruffy and Blacky at our house. We are a little afraid of feeding them, but they are not that scared of us. They would love to get fed. This cat was satisfied and just napping as I walked by. 

Today was breezy and clear so we could see the blue sky and blue water everywhere. Amazing actually. The last photo is one of me holding a pan of food we were given by the man who is renting us the house.  His mother has cooked for us at least four times now. This time it was twelve stuffed peppers. Upon closer inspection, there are stuffed tomatoes, stuffed eggplant, and stuffed green peppers. I am holding several, and we froze the rest. How can we eat all of this food? Well, we will do our best.