Four young boys



While on Lesvos in the small community of Skala Eresos, this gay-friendly place was also a family place. One night, while walking through the center of the village, I was struck by this sight of four young boys between the ages of 7-11.  As far as I could tell, each one of them had a cell phone. Each one was looking at his phone.

As Cathy, the Greek woman on the plane said, “What can you do?”  

True confession:  I looked at my electronic devices almost daily. It was nice to blog and take photos. However, when we are in Michigan (June 3-16) what do your think?  How about if I have a one day fast from the cell phone and the iPad?  That sounds like something a pilgrim needs to do, fast from the phone.  OK...  a new idea for the next leg of our journey.  
Love and prayers,
Nancy