Sunday, April 29

We will take a flight from Athens to Kos early on Sunday morning.  The island of Kos is supposed to be pretty. We’ll be there for several hours. Then, we will find a ferry to take us from Kos to Patmos! WooHoo.  If you are reading this, I get to ask you for prayers once again. Dear Lord, help Robert and I remember to be pilgrims on a journey and to go slowly, to savor. Actually, this morning we had a nice quiet time. I read from some verses on friendship. We have time for each other on this trip, so I am praying to take advantage of this slower pace. It has been a bit hectic in Athens, but we are about to slow down, starting tomorrow!  So I’m writing tonight, Saturday, realizing we will leave our apartment quite early to catch that fligiht.  OK, so we will slow down after that early flight, ha.

Love, Nancy