Day One in Athens, cont.

These are photos of my walking around the city of Athens yesterday. I was able to sleep on the airplane, so when we arrived into Athens yesterday (Wednesday) after our night flight, I decided to walk around the city. I viewed some ancient ruins, but actually didn’t really know exactly what I was seeing, ha. I met Zara, an Iranian woman who now lives in Virginia, USA. She and I walked around and that is how I got photos of me and the cats. Lots of cats here in Athens! And last night at dinner, we sat outside, and a cat was sort of pestering the couple who sat next to our table. The kitty only said hi to us, then she decided to visit others.

Enough of my babbling, I’ll now give you photos of my walking around town on Wednesday, April 25. Hey, if you are reading this, thank you! It is really fun for me to be able to record this experience day by day on a blog. WooHoo.  I am going to write sort of a prayer in my next blog, so hope to remember that. Now I will upload photos which seems to go incredibly smoothly.

For those of you who care, I have taken the photos with my cell phone and the photos automatically go into this groovy IPad.  So, to add photos to this blog is one step. Thank You!!